Tuesday, June 23, 2009

NO More Manic Mondays!

I have had a few blogs before but mostly to talk about other people and other things. Now I have decided to create my own blog to see if there would be any interest. I am not a big blog reader so I am not sure why someone would read my blog but none the less I have decided to create my own.

I became an Independent Distributor with XELR8 back in December of 2008. Originally I was looking for some type of supplement that would be healthy and work for my 15 year old son, Riese Niehaus, is 6"5" and plays competitive hockey and is a goalie. As you can imagine he pretty much eats us out of house and home. During the season he is on the ice 5 to 6 times a week plus conditioning dryland and Total Hockey which is a dryland workout on synthetic ice. He has always been a healthy eater and carries around a sack of carrots like they are a bag of chips. But, even with his healthy habits I wanted to make sure he was getting the best nutrition he could so he could give his best performance on the ice.

I called my friend one day and I still can not remember why I called her but we ended up talking about Riese and she wanted to introduce me to a product called Bazi. She has been a professional trainer for nearly 25 years and had never endorsed a product until now. I met with her, took my shot of Bazi and away I went.

I had a meeting with an old friend that commented a few times during our lunch meeting about how I seemed really happy! I did, and I acknowledged it. But, again before the meeting was over my friend mentioned that she thought that I seemed like I felt really really good. I thought about it and then I realized I had had the shot of Bazi. I realized right then that I needed to find out more... and I did.

A short time after feeling my personal results and watching my family benefit from it I without a doubt wanted to be a part of this family.

If you are curious check out my website. I will post testimonials of people that I have personally spoke with and the life changing benefits they have experienced.

No More Manic Monday's for me. As a matter a fact my outlook on life and the personal experiences I have had with Bazi have changed my life forever!

Have a great Monday!

Remember: You can not say the wrong thing to the right person and the right thing to the wrong person!

No comments:

Post a Comment